What if I move?
If you move within Logan County, please call 937-599-7209 with your new address and telephone number so we can keep the information up-to-date. If you move to another county, call that county's Auditor for licensing information.

Show All Answers

1. When should I license my dog?
2. Where do I purchase a dog license?
3. Must my dog wear a license?
4. Why do I need to license my dog?
5. What if I forget to buy my dog's license during the renewal period of December 1 - January 31?
6. Can I let my dog run loose if he is licensed?
7. What do I do if my dog gets lost?
8. What do I do if I find a lost dog?
9. What if I move?