Welcome to the Logan County Commissioners Office!
We are always glad to meet with you to discuss any county government matter. For your convenience, we suggest that you contact our office in advance to schedule an appointment.
We believe you will find the information provided here useful. Please contact our office with questions or comments you may have.
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Effective 10/2/2020 Fridays open until 12:00pm until further notice
- 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 117 E. Columbus Ave.
Bellefontaine, OH 43311
- Special meetings may be held at other pre announced times or locations.
The Logan County Commissioners appreciate the strong leadership of our Logan County Health department's Commissioner Dr. Boyd Hoddinott. The Counties health care professionals worked tirelessly to guide our community through this unprecedented & historic pandemic. The health board has been consistently working to provide the community with the safety guidelines necessary for when we get the green light to start the re-opening process.
Role of County Commissioners
The three members of the Board of County Commissioners comprise the general administrative body of the Logan County government. The Commissioners oversee county government operations as authorized by the state legislature.
- Budget for the county general fund and county agencies
- Authorization of funds appropriations and purchases
- Economic Development
- Job and Family Services programs
- Child Support Enforcement
- Building regulations
- Solid Waste Management District and recycling programs
- Logan Acres Care Center and Homestead
- Maintenance of county buildings
- Hearings and rulings on annexations and drainage improvements
- Water and sewer infrastructure development and maintenance
- Dog control
- Many other county related projects in cooperation with elected officials, appointing authorities, boards, and agencies throughout Logan County